Agile Project Manager
Skills to pay the bills!
We are looking for an open-minded person that will drive, coordinate, and support the whole Product Team and be responsible for:
Facilitating SCRUM framework and running the software management process in an agile way.
Managing the full end-to-end process from ideating to designing & developing the product.
Sharing experiences and educating other team members about agile mindset and best practices.
You need to be agile and proactive while taking part in Meetings, Sprints and other SCRUM rituals.
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager (3+ years exp.) who is able to independently manage & coordinate the design and development of software projects.
- Managing the full end-to-end development process of a software project
- 3+ experience of working in a similar role
- Reporting projects status (burndown, risks, team members performance)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1 level)
- Supporting and educating the project stakeholders in the area of backlog management & product ownership
- Supporting formal processes related to accounting & billing the work
- Assisting our clients in making key decisions at every stage of product development,
- Improving the current processes, implementing new tools and solutions that can improve project management,